MoNA joins GSK 2016
Friday, May 27, 6 pm to midnight
May is a special month at the Museum of Naive Art [MoNA]. We opened our doors to the public in May 2013. That same year we also initiated the Kabilin Fest.
In partnership with various creative practitioners in the community, MoNA endeavoured to give the Cebuano public the opportunity to experience a myriad of interactive cultural heritage workshops under one roof. For those of you who joined MoNA’s Kabilin Fest 1 (2013) & Kabilin Fest 2 (2014), thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with us to celebrate our heritage.
We are happy to inform you that this year MoNA will be joining the greater community of museums and heritage sites in Cebu in the 10th Gabii Sa Kabilin which happens on May 27, 6 pm to midnight.
Come start your GSK Heritage Adventure with MoNA and you will have the opportunity to:
1. Join a Scavenger Hunt
2. Listen to Storytelling of Myths and Legends
3. Make An Original Pineapple Monoprint at our Pine Art Print Workshop
4. Be Part of a Paulina Constancia Painting at our Photo Booth
5. Visit the Studio of Paulina Constancia
6. Participate in LINUSAK Making & Tasting
7. Learn to Play the Ukulele with Venus & Regie Bernaldez of TURTULELE
8. Paint your own Paper Jeepney
9. Taste Local Gelato and Flavoured Milk, courtesy of Eliseo Artisan Gelato/JME Food Products Corp.
10. Meet & Greet with international naïve artist Paulina Constancia
Come and join us as we celebrate our unique ecological and cultural heritage. Win cool prizes!!!