Thank you so much to all the GSK Goers who made the Museum of Naïve Art a part of their GSK adventure on Friday, May 26, 2017, 6 pm to midnight. We would also like to extend our deepest gratitude … Continue reading
We are happy to share that Paulina Constancia’s “Pedalling for Change” art series (which is permanently housed at the Museum of Bicycling in Cebu) is featured in the current issue of the Kyoto Journal (KJ) (Issue #89, Oct-Dec 2017) . KJ is a quarterly publication circulated in Japan and around Asia.
The 6 page article in the Kyoto Journal’s issue No. 89 is “an interview with “Psychology Volunteers on Bikes” founders Edna Lee and Mishka Watin, from Cebu, the Philippines, on taking a permaculture approach to more enlightened urban planning”.
- Leafy Butterflies, Cheesy Pizzas
- One more week in Poland
- Gimbap Fun
- Paulina Constancia in Art Naif Festiwal-Poland
- Post-GSK Rangoli Workshop with MRH
- The Cebu-India Connection
- Pre-GSK Rangoli Art Community Workshop – 3 of 3
- Pre-GSK Rangoli Art Community Workshop – 2 of 3
- Pre-GSK Rangoli Art Community Workshop – 1 of 3
- GSK 2017 at the MoNA
- Activities Listing for GSK 2017 at the MoNA
- Kita-Kita ‘ta sa Gabii sa Kabilin on May 26
- Cross-Cultural Workshop at UP Cebu (3 of 3)
- Cross-Cultural Workshop at UP Cebu (2 of 3)
- Cross-Cultural Workshop at UP Cebu (1 of 3)
- Messing with Yarn Catalogue Now Available On-Line
- ACMC Group Visits MoNA
- Music, Art and Friends!
- ABS-CBN Kapamilya Features the MoNA