It is with great joy that we share with you the news that Paulina Constancia’s art is once again part of the celebration of art and culture at this year’s Art Naïf Festiwal at The Wilson Shaft Gallery in Katowice, Poland.
The festival, which is now on its 11th year/edition, runs from June 8 to August 10. So if any one of you happens to be traveling in that area, please do come and be part of this international celebration.
Below are some photos from the opening of the festival.
The works Paulina Constancia is showing at the XI Naïf Art Festiwal are from her “Love in the Key of Frank” collection, a series of work inspired by the songs of the great crooner Frank Sinatra…“Love and Marriage” and “Cheek to Cheek” (yes, three can dance cheek to cheek!).
Every year, naïve artists from a particular country would be the lead or focus of the festival. This year, AUSTRALIA is the lead country. Read more
We’d like to express our heartfelt congratulations to the wonderful team at The Eko-Art Silesia Foundation / The Wilson Shaft Gallery for another successful edition of Art Naif Festiwal. Special thanks goes to Monika Paca-Bros, Chair of the Eko-Art Silesia Foundation -Director of the Art Naif Festiwal and to Małgorzata Walczak, Coordinator of the 11th Art Naif Festiwal.
For more photos visit Art Naif Festiwal on Facebook
- Salamat GSK Goers
- Gabii sa Kabilin ~Heritage Night 2018
- Feed the Right Wolf
- PC’s Art in Year of the Dog Feature Presentation in Canada
- Dino Sock Puppet Workshop
- Slovenian Film about International Meeting of Naïve Artists in Trebnje
- PRINTS CHARMING 3: The Textured Plate
- PRINTS CHARMING 2: The Foam Plate
- PRINTS CHARMING 1: The Foil Plate
- Virtue Journal and Hand Lettering Workshop
- Repurposed Tarps
- Christmas Homemade Clay Ornaments 2
- Christmas Homemade Clay Ornaments 1
- A Beary Fun Workshop
- Kyoto Journal feature
- Leafy Butterflies, Cheesy Pizzas
- One more week in Poland
- Gimbap Fun
- Paulina Constancia in Art Naif Festiwal-Poland