Thank you so much to all the GSK Goers who made the Museum of Naïve Art a part of their GSK adventure on Friday, May 26, 2017, 6 pm to midnight. We would also like to extend our deepest gratitude … Continue reading
The Naïf Art Festiwal in which Paulina Constancia’s art is featured alongside the works of other naif artists from around the world will come to a close on August 18th.
If anyone of you happens to be in Poland, this is the Festiwal’s last week so please do check out this incredible exhibition.
Here are Paulina’s works that are featured in the festival.
The 10th Art Naif Festiwal
Galeria Szyb Wilson
ul. Oswobodzenia 1
Special thanks to the organizers and supporters of the festival especially to the Director Monika Paca and Katarzyna “Kasia” Kraus for all the love and hard work they put into realizing this wonderful event.
Click here to view photos from festival.
Watch video about the X(10th) Edition of the Art Naif Festiwal
- Gimbap Fun
- Paulina Constancia in Art Naif Festiwal-Poland
- Post-GSK Rangoli Workshop with MRH
- The Cebu-India Connection
- Pre-GSK Rangoli Art Community Workshop – 3 of 3
- Pre-GSK Rangoli Art Community Workshop – 2 of 3
- Pre-GSK Rangoli Art Community Workshop – 1 of 3
- GSK 2017 at the MoNA
- Activities Listing for GSK 2017 at the MoNA
- Kita-Kita ‘ta sa Gabii sa Kabilin on May 26
- Cross-Cultural Workshop at UP Cebu (3 of 3)
- Cross-Cultural Workshop at UP Cebu (2 of 3)
- Cross-Cultural Workshop at UP Cebu (1 of 3)
- Messing with Yarn Catalogue Now Available On-Line
- ACMC Group Visits MoNA
- Music, Art and Friends!
- ABS-CBN Kapamilya Features the MoNA
- Kindai Uni students MoNA workshops (4 of 4)
- Kindai Uni students MoNA workshops (3 of 4)