Thank you so much to all the GSK Goers who made the Museum of Naïve Art a part of their GSK adventure on Friday, May 26, 2017, 6 pm to midnight. We would also like to extend our deepest gratitude … Continue reading
MoNA continues with its community outreach in partnership with the Psychology Volunteers on Bikes (Psych Vols). This past weekend at the Katunggan Permaculture Adventure Farm (KPAF) in Carcar, Cebu- MoNA and Psych Vols conducted “Leafy Butterflies, Cheesy Pizzas”, an expressive arts workshop with a group of women and children in difficult situations.
Sample project provided by Paulina Constancia using leaves.
Below is a slideshow of this nature printing project “The Leafy Butterfly”:
Here are photos of the girls working on their leaf prints:
Here are some of the leafy butterflies that the girls created:
One more project for the group—-pizza making!!!
A big thank you to the Psych Vols, KPAF, My Refuge House and of course to the girls— for their eager and joyful participation in this weekend workshop.
- One more week in Poland
- Gimbap Fun
- Paulina Constancia in Art Naif Festiwal-Poland
- Post-GSK Rangoli Workshop with MRH
- The Cebu-India Connection
- Pre-GSK Rangoli Art Community Workshop – 3 of 3
- Pre-GSK Rangoli Art Community Workshop – 2 of 3
- Pre-GSK Rangoli Art Community Workshop – 1 of 3
- GSK 2017 at the MoNA
- Activities Listing for GSK 2017 at the MoNA
- Kita-Kita ‘ta sa Gabii sa Kabilin on May 26
- Cross-Cultural Workshop at UP Cebu (3 of 3)
- Cross-Cultural Workshop at UP Cebu (2 of 3)
- Cross-Cultural Workshop at UP Cebu (1 of 3)
- Messing with Yarn Catalogue Now Available On-Line
- ACMC Group Visits MoNA
- Music, Art and Friends!
- ABS-CBN Kapamilya Features the MoNA
- Kindai Uni students MoNA workshops (4 of 4)