Here is the second activity we did in Creative Remix at the Roundhouse Centre… The Flying Superheroes.
To create your superhero follow these steps:
I- Create your superhero identity and origin story
II- Color and cut template.
III- Glue front and back pieces together, leaving enough room in the middle to fit straw hero launcher. Then adhere cape over the shoulders.
IV- Insert straw. Allow to dry. And launch your Superhero!
I think the double-sided Origami cape really makes the costume more interesting. And you know how kids are – they love colors. It’s like choosing crayons or frozen yogurt toppings just in paper form, hahaha
- Creative Remix 1-Magnetic Puppetry
- PC at the Art Naïf Festiwal 2018
- Salamat GSK Goers
- Gabii sa Kabilin ~Heritage Night 2018
- Feed the Right Wolf
- PC’s Art in Year of the Dog Feature Presentation in Canada
- Dino Sock Puppet Workshop
- Slovenian Film about International Meeting of Naïve Artists in Trebnje
- PRINTS CHARMING 3: The Textured Plate
- PRINTS CHARMING 2: The Foam Plate
- PRINTS CHARMING 1: The Foil Plate
- Virtue Journal and Hand Lettering Workshop
- Repurposed Tarps
- Christmas Homemade Clay Ornaments 2
- Christmas Homemade Clay Ornaments 1
- A Beary Fun Workshop
- Kyoto Journal feature
- Leafy Butterflies, Cheesy Pizzas
- One more week in Poland