Thank you so much to all the GSK Goers who made the Museum of Naïve Art a part of their GSK adventure on Friday, May 26, 2017, 6 pm to midnight. We would also like to extend our deepest gratitude … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, the MoNA, in cooperation with the Psychology Volunteers on Bikes, West Gorordo Hotel and My Refuge House, facilitated an intercultural workshop for a group of young girls in difficult situations. The workshop was facilitated by Wae Seon Yun, a Korean Language and Culture Mentor from Busan, South Korea.
Here are some photos from the workshop. As you can see everybody had a lovely time expressing themselves by means of the Korean language and cuisine.
Daghang Salamat, Wae Seon!!!
- Paulina Constancia in Art Naif Festiwal-Poland
- Post-GSK Rangoli Workshop with MRH
- The Cebu-India Connection
- Pre-GSK Rangoli Art Community Workshop – 3 of 3
- Pre-GSK Rangoli Art Community Workshop – 2 of 3
- Pre-GSK Rangoli Art Community Workshop – 1 of 3
- GSK 2017 at the MoNA
- Activities Listing for GSK 2017 at the MoNA
- Kita-Kita ‘ta sa Gabii sa Kabilin on May 26
- Cross-Cultural Workshop at UP Cebu (3 of 3)
- Cross-Cultural Workshop at UP Cebu (2 of 3)
- Cross-Cultural Workshop at UP Cebu (1 of 3)
- Messing with Yarn Catalogue Now Available On-Line
- ACMC Group Visits MoNA
- Music, Art and Friends!
- ABS-CBN Kapamilya Features the MoNA
- Kindai Uni students MoNA workshops (4 of 4)
- Kindai Uni students MoNA workshops (3 of 4)
- Kindai Uni students MoNA workshops (2 of 4)