MoNA is now in Carcar!
On August 3 MoNA opened its doors at its new home at The Justice German Lee Jr Nature Sanctuary (aka “The Sanctuary”) in Bacsije, Barangay Ocaña, Carcar. Guests at the opening were local folks from the South of Cebu (from Carcar to Argao and beyond)- mostly educators and friends of The Sanctuary.
Highlights of the Opening:
- Orientation with Edna Lee
- Sanctuary Tour with Joel Lee
- MONA Tour with the artist Paulina Constancia
- Art Workshops with Stamp and Stencil Starters:
BANDA BAKI and FISHinating Patterns
- Buffet Lunch
- Art & Nature Pop Quiz with Edna Lee
Check out next post for more photos…
Groups of 10 or more may now visit the MoNA by appointment only, email or message us at least two weeks in advance.